Sunday 11 September 2011

Palm Reading

This is not the most spiritual posts for a Sunday and now as I am typing this it might be a touch sacrilegious, but it sure was fun. Also, for the record this picture was taken on Saturday, but so close to midnight that I think it counts for today.

A group of friends and I headed to Calgary for a girls weekend. We ate out and then stayed at a hotel that had water slides and had such a fun time. There may have also been some synchronized swimming involved in the pool, but without permission to reveal the truth, I can neither officially confirm or deny that allegation.

Here Brette is reading my palm. (If you look in the background you can see Kristy eating a bowl of ice cream, my bowl was just out of this picture to my left.) Anyway back to the palm reading...I am not going to go over the art of palm reading, mostly because I don't know much about the art of palm reading, but I am going to reveal the result of the session, as presented by Brette who is pretty much an expert.

I am a fire hand. The length of my fingers is shorter than the length of my palm. This means that I am enthusiastic, outgoing, impulsive and creative. Sounds pretty much like me. On the mount of Mercury, which is where the pinky joins the palm, I have a "teaching square". Phew, teaching was the right choice! My life line is long, so yeah for a long life. I have a long head line which means that I have a good quality mind and that I am dedicated to learning. My fate line is long and straight indicating life will be good for me. I do have a love line, but I can't remember what it reveals about me, darn it! And, of course that is all I can remember. So, it seems like based on this reading that life for me will be just peachy.

Honestly, I am not holding much stock in this reading, not because I distrust Brette, but ultimately because I know that for the most part I can make my life the way I want it. I know that the right to choice is a God given right. And, I think ultimately as I continue to choose to be happy and have faith, that no matter the bumps that come along in the road I will have a GREAT life.

No comments:

Post a Comment