Sunday 4 September 2011

CAW! CAW!

I love playing games, well board games and card games that is. My favourite card game of all times is Rook. I grew up watching my parents play this game with their friends. So I guess you could say it is in my blood.

Tonight, Matea, Kinsey and I taught our friend Preston how to play. He was a very quick learner, which I was grateful for as he was my partner. Unfortunately Preston and I didn't win the game; however, spending time tonight with people that are important to me made the loss insignificant. Playing tonight with friends made me think of all the friends that I have spent extremely large quantities of time playing this game with. I do miss those old times, but I know that whenever we come together, no matter what has happened in our varied lives, we will always have Rook! Thanks friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment