Wednesday 31 August 2011

Your Deck Professionals

My summer job this year has been with CanPro Deck and Rail. We are your deck professionals!!! I came across this job opportunity when I delivered fliers for the company. This led to the boss asking if I would be interested in more steady work, which I was.

This job is different from any that I have ever had. I am the bosses assistant which means that my duties vary from day to day. I answer phones, man the show room, make bank and mail runs, clean the shop, chauffeur my coworkers around (that is a funny story), help install rail and am the companies "colour expert"! I really like my work though and am grateful for a boss who would take a chance on hiring me.

I honestly have the best boss and coworkers a girl could ask for. We have a lot of fun at work and are always laughing, joking, and yes even singing. Taylor Swift is definitely a company favourite! So, if you are looking for a deck and are interested in hiring a bunch of singing professionals let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment