Tuesday 30 August 2011

Caramel Popcorn

I love to make treats!!! So, today Heather and I tried a new caramel popcorn recipe. We also tried making it in the microwave instead of baking it in the oven like most recipes call for. I like to try new recipes, but am always worried about the outcome on the first try. And, because I was playing catch with Drew I wanted to make sure I had something yummy for us to snack on so I was worried about how it would turn out.

I hope by the look on Heather's face that this new recipe and technique was a HUGE success. Nothing to worry about at all. Honestly, this popcorn tasted like it was bought from Kernels! I can't even describe how yummy it was. Each kernel was perfectly covered with caramel goodness, and even before Drew got to my house, Heather, my mum, Kinsey and myself had almost eaten the entire bowl. Sorry Drew!

I would give you the recipe, but I can't as Heather and I are now taking orders, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment